Sunday, October 20, 2013

Review: Dr Scholl's Active Series Insoles (Women's)


Previously revealed here.

As soon as I got these in the mail, I couldn't wait to get them into my shoes! I haven't been as active as I would like to be because of the pain I get while doing so. Since wearing the insoles, I have felt so much relief I wish I could tape them to my feet to wear them all day! (Especially while at work!)

Since we participate in Casual Friday at my job, I'm able to wear jeans and sneakers. I have to go up and down the steps (1 floor's worth) to get to the other department and I'm on my feet a lot to get to the copier, the printer or to get a file from the file room. Being able to wear my sneakers with these insoles, I have felt a complete difference in my joints and have experienced less pain during the day.

Having pain in my knees mainly because of my tendonitis (which causes me to limp from time to time causing pain in my shins and heels) these insoles are great for anyone dealing with any pain, active or wanting to be active.

Breakdown:
Pros -
* Helps reduce the pain in everyday movements
* Feels like you're walking on air (or running on air)
* Easier on joints while moving
* Very comfy and easy to wear for prolonged periods of time

Cons -
* Range of insoles could cause problems for those with the smaller end of the shoe range (I wear an 7.5 and the 5.5-8 and they were a little tight to fit in my shoes at first
* They are $20 in the stores. A little pricey compared to some of the other insoles they offer/sell, but not too bad.

I would buy a second pair, these are just that comfortable! Thank you influenster for allowing me to try these out! I absolutely love them!



No comments:

Post a Comment