Saturday, October 5, 2013

Reveal: Dr Scholl's Active Series Insoles (Women's)


It was the jackpot this month; as I had also qualified for the Dr. Scholl's challenge as well!

(From my insert:)
Sometimes workouts can take a toll on your feet, so your shoes need ample cushioning. Dr. School's Active Series insoles reduce shock by 40% and help relieve and prevent pain from three common sports injuries: shin splints, runner's knee and plantar fasciitis.

Dr. Scholl's Active Series insoles are scientifically designed with triple Zone Protection:
1. Ball of foot pad provides cushioning
2. Reinforced arch supports the foot
3. Deep heel cup absorbs impact with every step









I'm not an active runner because of my knee, but I do seem to suffer from shin splints and knee pain from my daily day-to-day activities. I hope these help with just walking around and hoping to increase my exercise time.



I got Dr. Scholl's new Active Series insoles for Women. My size ranges from 5.5 - 8. I wear a 7.5 shoe, and since these are made for up to 8's, they were a little tough to get into my shoes. But I squeezed them in to make them fit.


As you can see, I had major gaping trying to fit these in. As per the instructions on the box, I removed my normal insole of my shoe to put these in as well; I hope those with smaller feet are able to fit them into your shoes as well.

At first glance:
Pros:
- Pretty pink to match my shoes (not that that's a big deal)
- Very cushiony from just feeling them by hand
- Seems very stable

Cons:
- Hard to fit into your shoe

I can't wait to try them out for awhile to see what a difference they make!


No comments:

Post a Comment