Monday, September 30, 2013

30 day book challenge - Day 30


Day 30 - Favorite book

Being able to pick this book as my 11th grade essay project in my English class (and finally being able to choose something for myself to read), and for some reason the title stuck out to me.

After starting to read it (and still having to over-analyze things) I really enjoyed this book. I didn't mind re-reading the chapters to find something I may have missed or just re-read to remember what happened. Then I remembered that I had once watched this movie (in black and white) with my Pop. We would always watch random things together.

But this is one of the few books I only have more than one copy of; as I had to have the special anniversary edition from Barnes & Noble :) The cover itself is amazing!

1 comment:

  1. I love this book! We read this in 10th grade and I absolutely loved it.

    ReplyDelete