Sunday, September 29, 2013

Sunday Social

Sunday Social

1. What is your dream job?
My first dream job was to be a Veterinarian. I followed that all throughout my 2nd year of college. I liked Science and loved math. But I couldn't get past dealing with human body parts, so that dream was shot down. I would love to just deal with numbers all day. And I kinda do at my current job. It might not be the numbers I was expecting, but everyday has some numbers involved.

2. If you had just won the lottery and didn't need to work for money, what would you do with your time?
I would read and cook/bake. I miss having the time to try out new recipes for dinner and having dinner ready for my family. I would also work on my crafty side. I really want to get the hang of crochet, but my left hand needs a lot of work. I also have about 3 latch hooks I want to complete. One day ...

3. What piece of career advice would you give to someone just starting out in your field?
My "field" is an Office Assistant ... so I don't really have too much advice besides making sure you're in the know with Office and computer know-how. It's all about learning and wanting to learn.

4. What would be your ideal “just for fun” job?
I'm not entirely too sure. I would love to be able to try out new recipes and tweak them to make them even better. And of course get paid to do so ;) I love being in the kitchen, but I wouldn't want to own my own shop. I just want to cook to cook.

5. What was your first “real” job? 
I worked at a bowling alley as Office MOD. I was asked by Karen, and agreed. It was a decent job for me still being in school full time. I left in 2009 to finish my AA in Economics. 

1 comment:

  1. I love cupcakes and hopefully I can take short course on baking and cooking.new bloglovin follower.
    hope you can visit my Sunday Social

    ReplyDelete