Sunday, October 27, 2013

Sunday Social

Sunday Social

After a couple weeks off ... here we go!

1. What was your favorite Halloween costume as a kid?
I dressed up as a lot of different characters when I was a kid. From Donald Duck, to Belle, to Cinderella, to Emma aka Baby Spice. (My bff was Posh spice ... we didn't have many friends who liked the Spice Girls to be all 5 together) But my all time favorite was being Kimberly the Pink Ranger! (From the awesome original series) I even had the gloves that made the swoosh sound and theme song! (And not to mention my awesome Aunt who made my costume for me!)

2. If you could go back to your childhood and dress up as something, what would it be?
I'm not too sure. All the costumes for the kiddo's now-a-days are super cute and adorable. I'm quite jealous they have Ninja Turtle outfits for girls. I would totally be Donatello!

3. What was your favorite Halloween costume as an adult?
I don't really dress up as an adult. I guess I'll go with "Malice in Wonderland" or "Evil Alice" as I had to call her since no one got the reference. 

4. What is your favorite Halloween candy?
I liked the snack packs for the Sweettarts. 2 pieces was plenty! But Kit-Kats and Milky Ways are always my favorite candies 

5. What is your favorite Halloween memory?
I suppose just being out with my friends. Either at a party or trick-or-treating.

6. What is your favorite scary movie?
I love all scary movies! I haven't seen the most recent ones yet, but I plan to sometime in the future. The Nightmare on Elm Street movies, Amityville Horror and House on Haunted Hill were my all-time favorites (and they still are) 

Have a fun, safe and spooky Halloween! 

No comments:

Post a Comment