Friday, October 11, 2013

Review: Colgate Slimsoft Toothbrush


As revealed in my post here; I think I had enough uses to really give this a good review!

First Day:
* It felt like I wasn't even using a toothbrush! The bristles were so soft and fluffy, it was a strange surprise to feel against my gums and teeth. I was shocked (and pleased) with how clean my teeth felt afterwards.

* The toothpaste had a good taste, lightly minty but I felt like it foamed up nicely and gave me an overall clean feeling.

*The mouthwash is a little too strong for my liking. I'm not much on peppermint, but like a fresh mint ... something a little lighter on the flavor.

After a week:
* I got used to the feel of the bristles. I always felt like my teeth were clean and plaque free after each brushing.
* My gums didn't bleed which is a plus for me. I have sensitive gums, so one wrong stroke would make things uncomfortable for me.
* I could tell that I had less plaque on my teeth after a week of using (it really gives you a nice clean feeling) and makes my mouth look and feel healthier/cleaner.

I gave this toothbrush a 4/5 stars on colgate.com as I really enjoyed this toothbrush, but it was just so different to get used to with the non-brush like feel to it. But I really do enjoy using this toothbrush and plan to buy another one when it's time to get a new one (Every 3 months to keep a healthy smile!)

To break it down:
Pros -
* The thin bristles give a deeper clean
* The softness of the bristles clean teeth and gums without hurting

Cons -
* The feel of the bristles could be a turn-off for most people (or take a while to get used to)

Thank you influenster for giving me the chance to try out this product!


No comments:

Post a Comment