Saturday, September 28, 2013

Reveal: SlimSoft Voxbox


I qualified and recieved the Slimsoft Voxbox from Influenster!

I haven't tried these yet ... I had a couple more uses of my old toothbrush left (My 3 months end today!) and I wanted to make sure I knew how my teeth and mouth felt before I switch over to these.

What I got in my box:
* Colgate Slimsoft Toothbrush (soft)
* Colgate Total Advanced Whitening Toothpaste
* Colgate Total Advanced Pro-Shield Mouthwash (Peppermint Blast flavor)

I can't wait to try these out and hopefully feel a difference!



(from my insert)
Introducing NEW Colgate SlimSoft Toothbrush! 17oz slimmer tip bristles for a deep clean.
This scientifically advanced toothbrush provides:
* 6x deeper reach between teeth and gums
* 1.5x deeper access between teeth
* 35% more bristles for unique mouth feel
* An ergonomic and flexible handle


 (from box)
* Whites teeth with an advanced whitening ingredients that gently removes surface stains
* Helps prevent new surface stains
* Helps prevent: Cavities, Gingivitis, Plaque
* Fights tartar, Freshens Breath, Whitens

(from bottle)
* Alcohol free
* Anti-gingivitis/anti-plaque mouthwash
* 12-hour protection against germs

No comments:

Post a Comment