Sunday, February 16, 2014

Sunday Social

Sunday Social

1. What are your favorite things to do on a lazy day?
Pretty much nothing. I'm 100% lazy on lazy days due to my work week being so hectic some weeks; there is no downtime besides when it's bedtime. I might catch up on my shows I've missed during the week (mainly due to them being on the same time as another show I watch), read, watch random shows on TV with the parents and pretty much just chill. Since my lazy days are usually on the weekends, I still have a couple chores to do like the dishes and laundry.

2. What is your TV guilty pleasure?
I love Pretty Little Liars. It's focused towards the teens and young adults, but I just need my weekly dose of suspense and drama. Love it! And some Fridays, my Mom and I watch Say Yes to the Dress

3. What is your favorite road trip music?
Pretty much what we own in the house. We also have Sirius/XM, which is either on Lithium, Octane, 70's on 7, 90's on 9 or Classic Vinyl. 

4. What are your favorite magazines or books to read by the pool or laying around?
All my magazines are cooking based. Food Network, Cooks Illustrated, Cooking Club & Cuisine at home. 

5. What is your favorite snack?
Cheez-its, pretzel sticks & popcorn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment