Monday, February 17, 2014

Reveal: Julep's February 2014 Maven Box


I was quite intrigued by the eye shadow they had as part of the Maven box for the month. I chose the Classic with a Twist box option with the nude color for the eye shadow.



For the nail polishes, I got:
Love: (Will add description later)
Greta: Loganberry multidimensional microglitter
Octavia: Smoky indigo crème

Eye Sheen Liquid Eyeshadow - Pale Nude Shimmer: This gorgeous liquid eyeshadow glides on easily and sets to a satin finish that stays put all day. The buildable, blendable formula is enriched with our proprietary Power Cell ComplexTM.

Features & Benefits:
* Ultra-saturated color
* Water-based formula
* Easy to apply with fingers or brush
* Enriched with Power Cell ComplexTM, an age-defying blend of rosehip seed oil, Malvaceae Lipid ExtractTM, and green coffee bean oil that promotes collagen production

I can't wait to try all these out. The polishes are so pretty and I feel like the eye shadow is a good color for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment