Monday, February 3, 2014

Influenster Badge Prizes


As an Influenster, you take surveys, try out and review products, and then they review all the work you've put into your badge. I qualified and received my Colgate Slimsoft Box (reviewed here) and I worked hard to be one of the top badge holders. I was picked as one of the lucky winners to receive a years supply of Slim Soft toothbrushes (4 total) and two different Colgate toothpastes! I certainly loved the new toothbrush and I'm always looking for new toothpastes to try. Thank you Influenster for choosing me to win this box!

As for the Ponds BB Facial makeup cleansing facecloths, it was just a badge by itself, no reviews or product testing. But again, I was chosen as a winner by being in the a top badge holder!

So I tested it out. I loved the feeling it left my skin afterwards. And with having sensitive skin, it didn't break me out! So that's a huge plus for me. I don't wear a ton of makeup. If anything, it's usually just eyeliner or shadow. So to show you how well it worked:


Excuse the quickness of my eye shadow work, this was just a quick showing of how it worked. Without a lot of rubbing and scrubbing, it seemed to take all of the make up off. I also rubbed it around my cheeks and forehead, and it left my skin feeling clean and refreshed. The packaging is a resealable bag with 30 wipes. They come out of the bag with a lot of moisture, ready to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment