Monday, February 17, 2014

Reveal: Julep's Cupid's Mystery Box - Pedi Box



This Cupid's Mystery Box is packed with $75 of pedi-themed polish and product, including a bottle of Aphrodite - Classic with a Twist, a rose with silver metallic microglitter.

We’ve packed three Mystery Boxes full of love this month! In addition to Aphrodite, Pedi Lover, we have Venus, Mani Lover, and Lindy, Makeup Lover. Can’t decide? Grab them all — you’ll get different polish and products in each box.

I wasn't interested in either of the "mani" box polishes (Venus or Lindy), so I went with a "pedi" box with the lovely Aphrodite polish.




These are the 3 polishes I received:
Karen: Peach bellini frost ($14)
Aphrodite: a rose with silver metallic microglitter ($14)
Claudette:  Smoky brick red crème ($14)


And the pedi supplies:
Mint Condition Pedi Creme: Formerly known as The Best Pedi Crème Ever!, our much-loved foot moisturizer is back with a new name and the same fast-acting formula. ($20)
Features & Benefits:
* Provides soothing moisture and gentle exfoliation for rough, dry skin
* Formulated with alpha hydroxy acids, shea butter, coconut oil, essential oils, and vitamin E

Doublestep Foot Treatment and Friction Stick: This no-mess shea butter treatment nourishes and moisturizes feet, stimulates circulation, and prevents blisters. ($22)
Features & Benefits:
* Invisible formula creates a barrier between feet and shoes to protect against blisters.
* Shea butter provides immediate and long-lasting hydration
* Chili pepper oil invigorates skin and stimulates circulation
* Vitamin E nourishes rough, dry skin
* No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates

Julep Foot File: Julep's professional pedicure tool smooths away calluses and softens rough skin. ($6)

Overall, I got a total of $90 worth of product. I'm highly satisfied with this box. I love the Doublestep stick, I'm pretty excited about the pedi creme since it's just too cold to get a pedi and be able to wear flip flops (I know as soon as I put on my socks and shoes, I'll mess the polish right up!) and my heels are so rough thanks to this horrible winter weather we've been having.

No comments:

Post a Comment