Sunday, December 1, 2013

Sunday Social

Sunday Social

1. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Vanilla or Strawberry. It's a close call. Unless I go to Coldstone; then it's Cake batter!

2. What is your favorite smell?
Anything Pumpkin or Vanilla. Lavender always is great scent for when you're feeling sick and just want to relax. Although, I do love Baked Apple Pie from Scentsy.

3. What is your favorite TV commercial? (Past or present)
Oh jeez. This is a tough one. My favorites at the moment are the AT&T commercials with the kids. They're just so cute!

4. What is your favorite day of the week?
Saturday & Sunday. Mainly Saturday because I can sleep in, do nothing and not have to worry about waking up and go to work the next day. But I love Sunday's for Football!

5. What is your favorite way to waste time?
Sleep! And watch TV and completely veg out.

6. What is your favorite article of clothing?
PJ pants/comfy pants. I live in them unless I have to go out and do something. As soon as I get home from work and we don't have plans to go out ... I just hop in my pjs!

1 comment:

  1. I love the Oreo filling and the Cotton Candy from Coldstone but I don't like them mixed together so I always have to choose one or the other when I go.. lol.

    I love anything Pumpkin scented too!

    http://nystateofmind5.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete