Sunday, September 8, 2013

Sunday Social

Sunday Social


These were a little tough this week! Fall is not my favorite season ... and I feel like a broken record.

1. What is your favorite fall activity?
I suppose snuggling up in my Dallas Blankets, enjoying some Pumpkin flavored coffee and watching football, while rooting on this handsome TE♥ ;)


2. Do you follow a football team? If so, which one and why?
Of course! My team is the Dallas Cowboys

But our house is divided ... as we also have a Pats fan and a Ravens fan

3. What is something fun about fall in your area?
Pretty much, just crab feasts before they're done for the year. I do look forward to the Polish festivals our churches hold. Mmm pierogies!

4. What are your favorite fall staple outfits?
Hoodies and jeans. I'm so fashion forward. I do hope to add this one to my collection this year!


5. What things are his looking forward to most about this coming fall season?
My favorite TV shows are starting back up, so that's always something to look forward to, and of course Football season!

6. What is your favorite fall holiday? Tradition?
Any day I'm off of work! haha But for real, Thanksgiving. I love baking the feast for my small family. I usually only bake when we have dinner at my Grandmother's house though, if not my Aunt hosts and bakes the meal.
As for a tradition, Sundays are now officially FOOTBALL days. We start with NFL GameDay and then watch football until the last second of Sunday Night Football. (Which happens to be the Cowboys tonight!♥)

No comments:

Post a Comment