Friday, September 6, 2013

30 day book challenge - Day 6


Day 6 - A book that makes you sad

Ok, so I'm cheating a little and re-using one book ... But this one was a tough decision. I couldn't really decide because the books as a whole, didn't make me sad. But certain scenes in the book did; mainly the death scenes and one flash back in particular in Book 7. 

Anytime a character I learn to love or have respect for dies ... it hits me. Especially when you think they're a total ass and when you learn why they're such an ass and how touching the story was ... *insert waterfall* I don't know if there are people still out there who haven't read these books ... so I won't really give too much away, minus yes ... there are some deaths; but that flashback in 7 made me stop reading for a minute. I couldn't pull myself together to get through the rest of the chapter. lol (However, the movie scenes made it 10x worse & I still tear up during those parts!)

No comments:

Post a Comment