Monday, September 9, 2013

Customer Service

Every time I have to deal with customer service, I feel like it's going to be a run-a-round, headache inducing phone call. Which could include having to pay to send something back, never see the replacement, still be charged for the product, or purchasing a broken item.

But for once, I had a lovely experience and I just want to share!



First up, Willabee and Ward. I've been getting a monthly Dallas Cowboys charm bracelet (total of 12; 1 per month). I started with May and have been working my way up to October currently. Sadly, my September bracelet came to me broken. The clasp that holds the charms on the bracelet completely broke off leaving the charms all over the place.

I didn't call them right away, but it's not like my warranty ended when it arrived at my door (or the day after). So I gave them a call, expecting to hear an automated option panel. Nope! I had someone on the other line within a ring! She directed me to customer service who quickly pulled up my profile, saw which item I was talking about and told me I didn't have to send it back and a new one will be shipped right out to me with no charge! So I had a new one on the way, free of charge, and I didn't have to worry about shipping anything back to them. I love no hassle service! I didn't keep track, but I did have a new bracelet at my door soon after the call.

Second up, is Bradford Exchange. Sadly, unless you have a computer, it's a little harder to get ahold of them to tell them something is wrong. My Grandmom complains about this all the time because she has no computer (besides ours) and likes to do things for herself.

After trying to find out how to contact them and use the right form, I was able to tell them the problem. I have a Disney Princess Ornament collection coming my way and I was very disappointed in how I received one of my sets.


As you can see, Snow White is decapitated. The packaging was different that the other sets I have previously received. There was no indents for the ornaments to sit and the cushion padding wasn't there and all I had was some bubble wrap (also the certificate of authenticity wasn't in it's usual spot either).

I got a response sent back to my e-mail saying that they were sorry for the inconvenience, expect a new shipment soon and no need to send back the broken items. Again, with the easy, no hassle return! Never has this happened to me. But after a couple of weeks, I received my new set of princesses!

 Clearly packaged correctly, and safely where all three Princesses made it safely to me. This box had the normal indents, the padding and the certificate where it should be.

I'm so happy with their customer service, I don't mind keeping my current collection growing and I wouldn't mind ordering from them again in the future. They do have new cute things coming out all the time ... you never know what you'd find! And hopefully, if you have a problem, they'll be able to help you as easily as they did with me!

1 comment:

  1. Did you like the bracelets from Willabee & Ward? I would like to order them but I am
    not sure about it. Is the quality good? Thanks

    ReplyDelete