Saturday, August 17, 2013

Review: Julep's Beach Tonic Spray


This spray was the main reason for buying the July Maven box, even though the colors of the polish were pretty.



I'm always looking for something that will make me feel soft and silky without:
* feeling greasy
* feeling sticky
* breaking out since I have the worst sensitive skin & break out to almost everything

Seeing as this was an oil spray, I was iffy at first, but I wanted to try since it was a spray and I can control how much I spray over oil in a bottle. I've been using it after I shower on my lower legs and arms since I received it in July and I absolutely love it! No break outs and my skin feels soft and moisturized.

Pros:
* easy to apply
* absorbs quickly and easily into skin
* light fresh & floral scent
* feels soft, silky and moisturized after use
* very little mess (you may want to wipe the palms of your hands off)
* perfect for on the go

Cons:
* spray doesn't work too well upside down; make sure the bottle is always upright

I definitely think this is worth buying. I'm not much of a lotion person due to always feeling so greasy and slimy afterwards that this was quite refreshing.

No comments:

Post a Comment