Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Julep July Maven Box


Being my birthday month, I decided to spoil myself and get this month's maven box; plus the Beach tonic intrigued me and I caved with two add-on polishes :)


I picked my maven style, July Classic with a Twist Box
In this box, I got the featured Beach Tonic Spray and 2 nail polishes (plus 2 extra nail polishes)


What I received:
* Beach Tonic Dry Body Oil - A blend of lightweight yet nourishing oils that moisturize, condition, and restore elasticity and suppleness to the body.
* Cassie - Soft coral sheer
* Alaina - Driftwood taupe crème

Add-ons:
* Joanna - Lilac frost
* Fireworks - Red, white and blue multi-dimensional glitter top coat

Freebies/Sample:
* Green Tea Facial Blotting Papers - Perfect for midday touch-ups, these natural linen blotting papers absorb oil and shine without removing makeup.

The box is usually $19.99  + free shipping for mavens. The add-on polishes were $9.00 total which makes this box a total cost of $28.99. I had some jules to use, so it didn't even cost me that much to receive over $79 of product. I'm excited to use these items!

No comments:

Post a Comment