Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Happy 4th of July!

 

A little late; but better late than never!



We didn't do anything out of the ordinary. Cooked burgers and corn on the grill, had snowballs and watermelon for dessert while we wait to watch the fireworks. We can see them from our house, but not as well as we used to as the trees have grown so much over the years. But it's still nicer to sit back on your porch than to fight for a spot in a parking lot.


So exciting! I did finally end up painting my nails; using two of my new Julep polishes for a festive look;
I used a base layer of Cassie with a top coat of Fireworks; from the July Maven Box; I am in love with this glitter! It goes on smooth and even with a clear coat that gives the glitter the extra pop to make it shine.


No comments:

Post a Comment