Sunday, July 26, 2015

Influenster Sunshine Voxbox


It's been a while ... but I've been given the opportunity to test and review these products for influenster.


Infusium 23 Moisture Replenisher Leave-in Smoothing Creme
Enhanced with Avocado and Olive Oil
Intense smoothing for long-lasting frizz control and silky softness ($6.99)

I have a ton of trouble with frizz when it comes to my thick hair. This helps a little bit as most products don't help much at all. While I'm not a fan of the scent (I'm much for florals) the product does make my hair softer and I don't have as much when it comes to the frizz and flyaways. I would recommend this product.

Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel Refreshingly Clean Cleansing Cloths
Perfectly clean skin is now quick and easy! Our botanical extracts of witch hazel and aloe clean and refresh by gently lifting dirt, oil and makeup from even sensitive skin. Extra-large, ultra-soft cloths give you a clean, balanced and blemish-free complexion without over-drying or leaving a sticky residue. ($6.99)

I find Influenster's flyer backwards as I didn't care for these at all. The cloths felt really wet and it took forever for my skin to even dry. And after it did, I felt sticky and not refreshed at all. I couldn't tell that it cleaned off the oil and daily dirt of the day as my cloth looked the same before and after. (I like to see my results - I'm sure I would have if I wear make-up, but that is a rare occasion for me.) For the cloths being unscented, I found their "scent" really unappealing and it lingered on my face for quite sometime. These are definitely not the right product for me.

Blue Diamond Sriracha Almonds
Be BOLD with new Blue Diamond Sriracha Almonds! With a hot bite of chili and garlic flavor and 8 grams of protein per 1.5oz pack, these almonds are the perfect way to Get Your Good Going ($1.59)

I am not a fan of spicy. If they were Old Bay flavored, I'd be all over these. So I gave them to my Dad to try. He liked them. Didn't seem like he'd be into a whole container of them, but they weren't horrible. But he'd be fine with a snack size like this every now and again to change things up.

barkTHINS
barkTHINS are a twist on traditional chocolate bark. Packed with real, simple ingredients like pretzels, pumpkin seeds, whole blueberries and toasted quinoa, it's a new way tot snack on chocolate that's anything but boring! ($4.99)

We were given a coupon for a free package of barkTHINS to try. I opted for the Dark Chocolate Coconut with Almonds. I was thinking of "Almond Joy meets Mounds" which are my favorite to-go chocolate candies. I love these. They're light pieces of chocolate filled with coconut and almond bits. I do find the dark chocolate to be a little overpowering where some bites are nothing but chocolate, but they're quite delicious and I see myself buy more flavors to try (or more of this one!)


SinfulColors Nail Polish
Like to change your nail color as often as you change your mind? SinfulColors has hundreds of irresistible nail polish shades in creams, glitters, shimmers, mattes, specialty textures and eye popping brights! ($1.99)

I was given the change to try on a Silk polish (where it feels really smooth) in the color of Real Teal. I had the hardest time trying to get this on my nails. It's a very thin color where it looks like a thin glitter top coat rather than a main polish. After 4-5 coats, it covered my nails where you didn't see my white tips underneath. The texture of the silk was nice, and I actually prefer this texture over others. I loved the color, but I wish it was easier to apply.)

On my nails, 4-5 coats per nail, no top coat
This was actually attempt number 3. I tried to get it to look like a good cover of polish, but it would smudge, clump or just not want to stay on my nail like I wanted it to.

Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Soothe Spray Moisturizer
Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Soothe Spray Moisturizer is a quick, convenient spray lotion that moisturizes and absorbs in seconds, to heal dry skin. This variant contains healing micro-droplets of Vaseline jelly along with pure aloe to leave skin feeling healthy and fresh ($6.49)

I have used a product from this line in the past, and I loved it. I also loved this variant as well. I think this would work better if I had dryer skin due to the winter months than during the summer. My skin isn't super dry during this time and it felt like it took awhile to absorb on my arms, leaving me feeling greasy until it did. I still recommend this product because it is a fast moisturizer, the smell is nice and it does make my skin soft. I'll have to try it again when I get that crackly elbow I get every winter!

Products reviewed were provided by Influenster for testing & reviewing purposes. Bolded sections are from the flyer that came in the box. All reviews given are my own, honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment