Sunday, November 17, 2013

Sunday Social

Sunday Social

1. Name 4 jobs you’ve had in your life.
1. Office Manager/Manager on Duty at Pinland Bowling lanes
2. Sales Rep at Bath & Body works
3. Test Monitor at Baltimore City DHR
4. Office Assistant II at Baltimore City ERS (current!)

2. Name 4 movies you would watch over and over.
1. Nightmare before Christmas
2. Harry Potter (any)
3. Star Wars (any)
4. Indiana Jones (1-3 only)

3. Name 4 places you have lived.
1. My Granny's house
2. My house
Both in Dundalk, a block apart. I'm very home-y ;)

4. Name 4 of your favorite foods.
1. Pizza with pineapples and olives
2. Pickles
3. Tacos
4. Ham

5. Name 4 things you always carry with you.
1. Cell phone
2. Wallet/License
3. Keys
4. Lip Balm/Lip Gloss

6. Name 4 places you have been on vacation.
1. Las Vegas (where my parents just came back from!)
2. Williamsburg, VA (for Busch Gardens - we usually stay for a couple of days at the Kingsmill Resort)
3. Orlando, FL (For Disney mostly, but sometimes we hit Universal/Island of Adventure)
4. Sarasota, Fl (when we used to visit my Aunt & Uncle when they were still around; usually the 2nd week of our FL adventure)
The top 3 are our usual vacationing spots. I don't count the weekend/day trips as a vacation-vacation.

5 comments:

  1. Nightmare Before Christmas is the best!! I've been trying to get into the "holiday spirit" so I've been listening to "What's This" and "Making Christmas" on my iPod, haha!

    - Lauren @ anothermomanotherblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whenever I start to wrap presents, I always have it playing :)

      Delete
  2. I'm doing a series on x-mas movies and I can watch a recipe for the perfect x-mas over and over again. Love your blog I also am a fur mama to a siamese named frankie following from sunday social I'm lorraine at http://lorrainesresources.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, it's so cute that you never moved very far from home! I only live about an hour from my parents, but I wish we lived much closer! Especially now that I'm going to have a baby. Anyway just stopping by from the link up to say hi!

    Sarah @ Life As Always

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I could live far from my family ... we're all within a 10 mile radius :) Congrats on the new addition! <3

      Delete