Sunday, November 3, 2013

Sunday Social

Sunday Social

1. What is currently on your wish list?
Not much to be honest. I wouldn't mind an iPad to play a couple app games I play easier than it is on my phone. But I do want an iPod Nano; so I can have a playlist at work without using up all the space on my phone. :x

2. Share a new iPhone, droid, iPad app that you have recently discovered that we all need.
It's not recent. But I love the HayDay game. So addicting!

3. What is a new fall tv show that you have added to your dvr?
I don't have a dvr, but my new favorite shows this fall are: Sleepy Hallow (Fox; Mondays @ 9pm), The Black List (NBC; Mondays @ 10pm) & Masterchef Junior (Fox; Fridays @ 8pm but this week is the finale!) I love my TV shows!

4. Share your social media links so we can follow you. (Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, etc) Tell us which is your favorite and why.
Instagram & Twitter are my most used; so I suppose those would be my favorites. I love being able to see pictures my friends post and then to be able to keep up with all my shows (news, updates, premieres) and my friends. They're easy to access on my phone and easy to catch up.

5. What is a tv show, movie, or song that you could watch or listen to over and over and never get tired of?
TV Show: Bones, Dexter, Burn Notice, NCIS, Any cooking show (Top Chef, Chopped, Hell's Kitchen etc), Pretty Little Liars
Movie: Nightmare before Christmas, House on Haunted Hill, Anything Disney/Pixar
Song: Any song by Papa Roach, Skillet, Breaking Benjamin or Three Days Grace (the older stuff with Adam though)

No comments:

Post a Comment