Sunday, September 22, 2013

Sunday Social

Sunday Social

Another week! I hope you enjoy and play along as well!

1. What is your favorite handbag you’ve ever owned?
I'm not one for expensive handbags. I've had Dallas Cowboys, Hello Kitty & most recently, a cute Baltimore Orioles bag I got for my birthday! All my purses are my favorite and depending on where I'm going or what I'm doing, depends on what purse I use.

2. What is your dream handbag you lust over?
I don't think this handbag exists. I have so many wants for a bag, it's hard to find them all in one place.
- Zippers shut with a good zipper. (I've had so many break off and the whole snap idea is not me)
- Pouches inside where my phone can sit, a place for my keys and a zipper pouch I had put some hidden products
- A decent strap where it's not so big but not so small it's right under my arm
- Dallas Cowboys of course

3. What are the daily essentials in your purse or work bag?
My work bag & purse are the same thing lately. So in my bag I must always have:
- Phone
- House keys
- Work keys & badge
- Phone charger & headphones
- Wallet
- Umbrella
- Planner
- Glasses cloth
- Sunglasses (in case)
- Pens
- Chapstick, ointment, q-tips, fingernail file & clippers

4. What’s in your purse (with pictures)?


What's inside your purse?

No comments:

Post a Comment