Sunday, September 15, 2013

Sunday Social

Sunday Social

Third week in a row! :) This is good for me haha

1. What is the name if your blog? 
This one is: Rambles of a furmama :)

2. What do you love most about blogging?
Since I haven't really been "blogging" for that long (mostly journaling), I do love just being able to share interests, opinions and recipes with people. 

3. Why did you start blogging?
It was the "thing", and somethings in my life are private, but I like to share some non-private things. And I want to get better at reviewing things; I hope to get into a couple more influenster activities. 

4. What is something you'd want to tell someone just starting out in the blog world?
Just be yourself. The world is full of enough fakes, stand apart from them.

 5. Biggest blogging learning experience you've had?
I'm not sure. I just want to be able to blog more; so I find other reasons to make posts. 

6. What are three blogs you love?

No comments:

Post a Comment