Tuesday, September 3, 2013

30 day book challenge - Day 3


Day 3 - Your favorite series

This one was a tough one. I have a few series that I've been reading. But I think Harry Potter is one of those special series.

I wasn't into it when it first came out. My Dad bought me the books because he heard so much about them at work and how the books were so awesome and he thought I would want to be included in the action. So every year for my birthday, I got a new book. I never read them. :/ When the movie came out, I wasn't interested. We watched the movie in band class and we even played part of the music in one of our concerts. Still no interest.

My Mom read the books before I did. She loved then and we started to get all the movies. She convinced me to give the movies a try first. Once I allowed myself to get into the magic of the story, I loved then and devoured the books! I held off on the last book until I saw the movies first; to continue with the motion of watch movie then read the book. 

Overall, I'm glad I got into the series. I loved all the characters and the storyline was so intense it pulled you in every book.

No comments:

Post a Comment