Friday, September 20, 2013

30 day book challenge - Day 20


Day 20 - Book that makes you laugh out loud

This book is so out there, you just have to laugh. Mainly because I'm sure a 2-year old wouldn't buy multiple fur coats. But if you spoil them with "yes" all the time, you're going to get a fussy baby when you say "no" ... so you just have to laugh at the idea of the book, mainly since it was just so outrageous. 

I guess I find this funny (and not 100% accurate) because I was taught to appreciate what I have and if I can't have it, then I don't need it. Or if I don't need it, I don't have to buy it. If it's on sale later and I still want it or I have some extra cash for a small gift for myself ... then that's fine. But to have everything handed to you every time you ask? That's just over-spoiled and they'll never learn the true values of life. But that's just how I feel about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment