Friday, September 13, 2013

30 day book challenge - Day 13


Day 13 - Your favorite writer

This is hard for me! I wouldn't read the series (or more than just the first book) if I didn't like how the author wrote. 

Author of the Temperance Brennan and Virals series ... I am more than 3/4 of the way through the Bones books (I do believe #16 came out recently, and I'm up to 15) but I'm trying to make my way through the first book of the Virals series, but I'm having such a hard time finding time to read as so much is going on lately.

I hope she continues to write. A lot of people have made comments that in her Bones books, she gets wordy, but she's so descriptive and precise, (and correct at that) that I don't mind it so much. So even though one chapter may have a paragraph per page, she still keeps me reading on!

No comments:

Post a Comment