Wednesday, September 11, 2013

30 day book challenge - Day 11


Day 11 - A book you hated

Hated is a light word when it comes to how I really feel about this book. I used to love reading until this was apart of my 6 grade reading for the year. Start the over-analyzing of every word ... and it didn't help that this book took me forever to read. I was never "on-time" for the chapter quizzes because I lost interest so quickly with this book I couldn't make it through the chapters.

Sadly (or not really that sad) this book lead to me hating the entire Lord of the Rings Trilogy. I wanted nothing to do with anything involving Frodo or any other hobbit-y thing ever. Especially after we read the book and then watched these horrible cartoon movies of the series and the song "Frodo and his nine fingers" still haunts me.

No comments:

Post a Comment