Sunday, September 1, 2013

30 day book challenge - Day 1


Day 1 - The best book you read this year

As of right now, I have only read 6 books ... so I didn't have too many to pick from which made this quite easy. I'm a huge fan of the TV show Dexter (on Shotime) and I'm sad that this is the 8th and final season. So I decided to get into the books. They're quite different from the series, but they still have the quirky side of Dexter throughout with his thoughts and actions, which I love!

This is book 4 of the series and it's my favorite. The way the killer displays his victims, how Dexter finds him and how the other characters are involved just makes this book great. (Trying not to get into too many details without giving it away!) Sawed off legs, artistically displayed bodies, Paris & romance ... what could possibly go wrong? 

No comments:

Post a Comment