Monday, July 22, 2013

Julep Summer Mystery Box - Summer Days


I couldn't resist the glitters, so I decided to get the Day's box.




I picked the: Summer Days box

Unpack $70-$200 worth of polish and product with our Summer Days Mystery Box.
The colors are soft and beachy, and both of our new, exclusive, full-coverage glitter polishes are included.




What I received:
* Kyla - Boho Glam: Coral orange glitter ($14)
* Monica - Bombshell: Multidimensional pink glitter ($14)
* Alma - Trina Turk Fall '12 dijon mustard yellow crème ($14)
* Angelica - Sheer minty green jelly nail glaze ($14)
* Julep Lip Vernis; Peony - Nude blush creme lip vernis. This ultra-creamy, long-wearing gloss has a mirror like finish and is the perfect color complement to your nails. ($18)
* Toe Separators - price unknown

Roughly I got about $74 worth of product. I was disappointed about the Alma color, it doesn't really make me think of the beach since I'm not a fan of sand. But the blue/green shade of Angelica is perfect for a breezy summer day!

No comments:

Post a Comment