Saturday, June 8, 2013

The Liebster Award


I've never been nominated for anything before; Thank you Lisa (piinkness) for nominating me!

The Rules
This award is given to new or up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers...the award is then passed along to other bloggers in the same category to help spread the word and support one another.
1. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, and then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.
3. Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.
4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
5. No tag backs.



My Eleven Facts:
1. I love my TV shows; I'm addicted to them :)
2. Pretty Little Liars is my guilty pleasure; I love the books and the show
3. I'm quite musical - I used to play the Piano and Clarinet
4. I'm not a fan of Rap/HipHop or Country music (Minus Carrie Underwood; she's the exception)
5. I love reading now, I hated it in school. Unless I picked the book out myself
6. I've been online journaling since 2002
7. I hate my hair ... I love it, but it takes me forever to style and then it's still super frizzy and thick
8. I love iced tea lemonade, but I hate brewed tea of any type.
9. I'm a PC girl - I recently moved over and gotten an iPhone :O
10. I'm a healthy eater to a point; I love fruits and veggies but grains are my weakness
11. I used to be a horrible nail biter; but thankfully I was able to kick that habit

My questions from Lisa:
1. What is your most prized possession? My Pop's dog-tag. It's with me where ever I go
2. What is your favorite music genre & why? Rock music; it was my first genre I really liked to listen to with my parents & my first concert was to see Three Days Grace in 2003
3. What do you like to do in your down time? I like to read, snuggle with my cats or just veg and watch TV
4. What would your dream vacation be, if it was totally free? I'd love to go to Paris and visit Disneyland or to Australia to see my bff
5. If you were allowed one do-over, what would it be & why? I'd love to be able to say goodbye to my Pop ... I miss him every day. :(
6. What is your favorite restaurant? I have a couple of "go-to" places: Samos, Qdoba, Chili's & Ruby Tuesdays. I also like to have a Taco Bell taco every once in awhile :)
7. What is your favorite quote? "Home is where your cats are" which is true; I love my fuzzy ones with all my heart
8. What is your favorite animal? I'd have to say cats since I have two of them, but I'm an animal lover
9. What is your all time favorite movie? Nightmare Before Christmas; my family doesn't understand my love for it, but I can recite it word for word and never get tired of it :)
10. What is your morning routine? I don't really have one lately, but when I was in a routine, I'd wake up, check my e-mail to make sure nothing was canceled then get dressed, go to the bathroom for face & teeth routine and then I was out the door. I'm not a morning person really ...
11. If you could live anywhere in the world & bring your entire family with you, where would it be & why? To be honest, I wouldn't move anywhere. I love my city and where I am now that I wouldn't want to leave. Marylander for life <3

I tag:
I don't know who to tag; I think everyone I know of has been nominated already :x I'll have to get back to this ...

No comments:

Post a Comment